The 8-Bit Wizard The 8-Bit Wizard

BORING SORRY

Dude try my old school gamer quiz, its more apealing and more entertaining.... eh speaking of which i better get working on it again. Serriously try to make it more fun by doing what I did to mine just go to my profile you'll see. Lol maybe we could join up or sum shit.

StickMan Sam - Part 1 StickMan Sam - Part 1

el munchacho WTF

¡El hombre yo pensé que esto sería un gran juego pero la única cosa que usted hace son el renuevos joder estúpido las esferas! Sería fino si usted mantuvo las esferas pero usted necesita realmente agregar algunas personas o los monstruos o por lo menos animales. ¿Qué un juego que dispara sin alguna sangre y cornea? Agregue también algunos fusiles de asno de patada como lanzadores de ametralladoras y cohete. Quizá usted los agregó más tarde en el juego, yo no sé porque yo sólo jugué para nivelar cinco obtuvieron la clase de aburrir arrepentido decir.

WheelChairman WheelChairman

WTF

a phobia of diasabled people? thats fuckin wierd shit dude...WIERD SHIT! funny though, very funny

NSCC Quest 2-The Revenge NSCC Quest 2-The Revenge

Q )( X@)*#U=12 c1u=20mx,12

hey where did you get dem sprites? I could use sum of dem 4 my quiz game! Pleez instant message me my aim is Senore Frylock

PS please use a newgrounds preloader next time cuz it too forever for me to finally get to vote on this

Phelouser responds:

I made the sprites but they are based off River City Ransom for Nintendo

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

OK OK

its been on front page long enough tom serriuosly. Its great and its # 1 on the charts but it doesn't need to be on front page any longer : ( its been here for like a week n then sum

DanPaladin responds:

oh wow a whole week or so. some things are up there for months. worry about the submission, not what the owner of the site does.

Emolock dressup v1.1 Emolock dressup v1.1

WTF IS EMO

whats an emo kid n e way it been puzzling the hell out of me for ages now!?!?!?!?!?!?! pleez tell me, call me a noob i don't care i just wanna fuckin know! : )

Emo-Flashman responds:

Nah I understand, basically there is a type of Music called emo (short for emotional harcore like the music in the background of this) and its basically music written about feelings and Stuff, and an Emo kid is a kid who Listens to and Dresses to the "Emo Code"

Rumble Ball field 4 Rumble Ball field 4

FRONT PAGE ALL DA WAY

yea dude ur totally gettin fp... at least i hope so cuz this is damn good!

GameBalance responds:

!!!

Mogly's Arcade Mogly's Arcade

labrnth thingy fun glitch

i just right click and hold and i can go over the boundries in the labrynth game : ) might wanna fix dat u hippo u

THAYOOM responds:

yeh i left that in so people could own there friends easy :). people have been finding it to easy to find tho, might have to take it out...

Lord of the Dance Game Lord of the Dance Game

its a great idea but.....

it needs more color and sum kick ass tunes, look for a funky lord of the rings remix song : ) i can draw u a better frodo head if you want! just instant message me on AIM my sn is Senore Frylock

PS give the hobbit furryier feets u know lots o hair

Willy Wonka -Shoot em up Willy Wonka -Shoot em up

right click play

yup it skips levels i beat the game in under a minute lol u might wanna fix dat bug