300 QUEERS 300 QUEERS

your all retarded

any one who reviews this submission and bitchs that it got childish sexual jokes is moronic. frankly i don't know and 4 year olds that make cock and ball references. thats actually pretty adult humor and its fucking funny. your humor and ur artistic skills are what gets you front page time and time again, they're two characteristics that complement one another very well.

Keep making incredabley funny shit Utah you fucking rock.

and if you don't think this flash is funny you can sing the spartan theme song with my dick in your mouth. like this lolokhouloquaolo
hahahahahahaha

JohnnyUtah responds:

ill be the first to say I'm not totally happy with this one, but thanks for the kind review LMAO

*high five

Karate Fight [kinda] Karate Fight [kinda]

i like that focus thing too

how'd yo udo that, I'm working on a karate flash now and i think that would be totally helpful! =P i love karate & kungfu, u should collab w/ me lol

Informitable- Part I Informitable- Part I

HMMMMMMMMMM

Front page anyone?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!??!!?!??!?!111223/-\-\-\-\-
\F8

About a hitman About a hitman

PFFFT call it what it is

dude call it what it is, Kill Bill. Dude sorry it was just.. i don't no not that great sorry. To many stollen ideas and wayyyyy to short.

Triggen responds:

For your information, i haven't even seen Kill bill.

Another Day Seven Another Day Seven

Good but......

I mean its great but your not fooling me with that cheat frame by frame, i can tell you use hella lot of movie clips lol i would try that people would blam so fast. Any way good stuff keep it up yatayatayatayata...............................

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

movieclips? How do you mean?
The only time I used tweened to assist in my animation was when the bridge collapsed. But that was kinda like rotoscoping the tweening, since I drew every frame freehand on top of it.
-Dim

Jimmy Robinson Jimmy Robinson

DUDE

So this guy blows guys? Like hes a fag that sucked his buddys dick but yet he spied on girls and dreamed of them dumping on his chest... im confused

Reading Rainbow 1 Reading Rainbow 1

best thing ever

horay

Zelda nintendos 1st draft Zelda nintendos 1st draft

i will now go play ocorina of time on my gamecube now ^_^

The Head - The Leg The Head - The Leg

omg kid

this fucking film makes david firth look like a normal human being. and that saying something dude... serrious. are you on drugs i mean if your are thats great but if your not...... counceling man counceling. : (

UVG Battle Reborn 1(2/3) UVG Battle Reborn 1(2/3)

DUDE

you should think about doing sum sprites for my quiz game wit me! If your interested in workin together on it it would kick ass. To play the demo just check it out on my profile and look at my flashes and look for Quiz game.